The Secret to Tom Brady weight loss, diet and workout: Tom Brady before and after 2022

The Secret to Tom Brady weight loss, diet and workout: Tom Brady before and after 2022

Tom Brady weight loss and his ability to stay athletic all throughout the years made many question the secret behind it. So, lets take deep dive at how he maintains his healthy lifestyle and keeps up with his day to day life.

Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr. is an American football quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers of the National Football League (NFL). As of 2022, he is 45 years old and still slaying his career of football. With him recently being announced as the best footballer by NFL many were keen by his change in appearance.

Tom Brady (Source: Instagram @tombrady)

Tom Brady looked really different and many fans started going at him on twitter and other social medias about plastic surgery and hair transplant rumors.

If you want to check that out: Tampa Bay’s Tom Brady face changes plastic surgery and hair transplant

Many also wondered how he looked fit all the time and how he managed to do so. So lets talk about Tom Brady weight loss and his secret diet in details.

Tom Brady weight loss details: Tom Brady ‘TB12’ diet method and workout

We don’t exactly know how much weight Tom has managed to put off but it seems that his method is quite effective. Being 45 years old, his body still looks like he’s in his 30s, which is really impressive. But how does he does it?

Well, Tom follows a diet method called TB12 (high-protein, plant-based diet that excludes gluten, dairy, corn, soy, MSG, coffee, alcohol, GMOs, sugar, trans fats, overly processed foods). He even has a book out called ‘The TB12 Method’, if you get in depth of his procedures.

Check Out: Jared Leto Weight Loss and Weight Gain Facts, Before and After and More

When asked about how his diet was he shared, “The regimen I follow is a mix of Eastern and Western philosophies. Some of these principles have been around for thousands of years. My nutritional regimen may seem restrictive to some people, but to me it feels unnatural to eat any other way.”

“Many people have conditioned their bodies to a nutritional regiment made up of lots of white or pale-looking foods, french fries, potato chips, white bread, chicken nuggets, that don’t exist in nature.”

Tom Brady weight loss 2022
Tom Brady weight loss 2022

Tom Brady 80% of diet basically consists of organic fruits, grains, vegetables, nuts, seeds, beans and the rest 20% are lean meats and seafood. He starts his breakfast with a fruit smoothie and after his workout sessions he drinks protein shake. For his lunch and dinner, they usually consist of vegetables, fish/lean meats and soup broth.

Did You Know About: ‘The Real’ talk show host Loni love weight loss 2022: Before and After

And for his workout, he has a set of them which you can find in his The TB12 method. It consists of Bow and Arrow pull, Back Zip, Circle Crunch, Loop Squats, Foam Rolling, Attention span and deep massages. He works out around five to six times a week. He focuses around an hour for cardio and lifting.

Tom Brady before and after weight loss transformation

Lets take a look at his before and after pictures,

Tom Brady before and after weight loss
Tom Brady before and after weight loss

There have been a lot of changes in Tom Brady recently and its all for good. From him being physically fit to his changes to his face and hair transplant. His hard work and dedication should receive a massive appreciation.

Stay tuned and updated for more articles on your favorite celebrity weight loss, plastic surgery and more.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *